We are serving our neighbors four days a week which means that there are many opportunities to serve!
Please note that all volunteers serving inside must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
Below you’ll find a brief summary of the different jobs we have to offer:
- Kitchen Prep: Every morning, we need help preparing the daily meal.
- Serving Meals: Every Monday- Thursday from 10:30 am – 12:30 pm, hot meals are served to our neighbors in our dining room.
- Grocery Distribution: Help our neighbors enrolled in our case management program select nutritious groceries.
- Dress for Success Closet: Help organize and distribute clothing for neighbors, including those enrolled in our case management program.
For inquiries about group volunteering, please contact our Volunteer Manager directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Children and Youth Volunteers:
- Elementary-age children are welcome with a parent or grandparent, 1 child to 1 adult
- Middle-school youth are welcome with an adult chaperone, 2 youth to 1 adult.
- High-school youth under 16 are welcome with an adult chaperone, 5 youth to 1 adult
- High-school youth age 16 and up are welcome on their own. If they come with a group that includes younger high school youth, they must be counted in the 5 to 1 ratio for that group
- For group volunteer opportunities, please reach out to Volunteer Manager Lydia Ford at (843) 747-1788 x 108